No type of communication is complete without a method for processing requests and airing disputes and grievances.

The managing agent for Darlington Ridge Condominium Association is Community Management Corporation .  Their role is to serve as the administrative arm of your Board of Trustees, and they should be your primary channel for communicating with the association.

Requests should be made in writing.  This includes requests to modify your unit, reporting violations of the rules, or other areas for which you wish to see action taken.  Items of a more routine nature will be taken by telephone.

Requests can be made using our Service Request web form or regular mail by sending your request to:

Darlington Ridge Condominium Association, Inc.
1225 Mulberry Drive
Mahwah, NJ  07430

Service Request Web Form

Darlington Ridge Work Order Request