In addition to the maintenance of your home, adequate insurance coverage is essential.  Darlington Ridge Condominium Association has secured insurance coverage for the association and the common elements.

You as the homeowner are responsible for insuring your own unit and its contents, and personal property.  These items are not covered by the association’s insurance policy.

We recommend each Unit be covered by an HO-6 Condominium policy. You may want to also add riders for “loss of use” and for “replacement costs”. Consult your insurance agent regarding recommended coverage and riders for your particular unit and needs.”

Non-resident owners should have both an HO-6 AND a renter’s policy in effect. Consult your insurance agent.

As a homeowner you should consult an insurance agent to provide you with insurance coverage for real and personal property not covered by the association’s insurance policy.